Golden Class Limo - Worst Limo Service Ever!!

Jan 28, 2011
review #218713

Golden Class Limo LLC in NY is the worst limo service ever!I called when I got off the plane and the guy said he would be outside (not in terminal w/ a sign like every other company I've used).

I had to call the guy 3 times & he ast in the car & watched me as I pulled 3 suitcases & put on his flashers by the 3rd call so I could find him, never once moving out of the driver seat! Then, told me my cc was declined, which was untrue & would drive me to ATM b/c would only take cash! Long story short, I finally had to call the cops b/c he said he was going to call saying I wouldn't pay him! Told him to go ahead & the cop laughed at him when he got there.

Every lie this guy tried to tell him backfired & basically the cop made them take a credit card payment.

Complete Nightmare!I've used MANY limo companies - none horrible like Golden Class Limo LLC!!!

8a769a3
Had an experience with Golden Class Limo?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Limousine In Nyc

Feb 14, 2013

Newyorklimous.com is the most prominent limousine company with the newest and largest fleet of luxury town car. We offer a full complement of transportation needs in the New York and metropolitan NYC areas. Limo New York US have been a premier Limousine service Company since 1986 and provide you the finest ground transportation. We are the leader in professional transportation since many years for finest corporate wedding, prom parties, airport transfers and special occasion with luxury and exotic stretch limousines.

Pissed

Jan 01, 2013 New York, New York

I had a problem with this company as well. I have used many limo- taxi company s and never had a problem. I paid for my sons transporation both ways. On his pick up the to be taken home driver refused to take the credit card imprint. The driver kept saying cash only....even after the first driver in the night swiped it for both ways! My son called me nd said the driver wouldnt listen to him...and even after I was trying to explain to the dispatcher they still would not listen to me trying to explain. Very rude. Then they called the first driver and they agreed the card was indeed swiped both ways.....NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY. Stay away.

J

Jul 18, 2012

I AGREE!!! I had to lift bags myself and he was just so incredibly rude. Never using their service ever again!

katdaddy

Feb 28, 2012

im sorry you experience bad service from this company. me and my girl haven't had any complains yet. if a car breaks down its not human error, sorry there wasn't a car in the vicinity to pickup u otherwise, i guess they were pretty busy the day.

DJ Sansouci Emmanuel

Dec 26, 2011

It's unfortunate that Golden Class did not meet your expectation, but that's not a good enough reason to encourage others not to use this company. I check their website and their prices are as good as taking a yellow cab. Guess what you get what you bargained for. Keep in mind folks if you need good service you have to pay for it. That a piece of advice for you out there who think that companies like Carmel or Dial 7 really stand up when it comes to service. P E A C E

0 0 Reply
DO NOT CALL THIS LIMO SERVICE!

Sep 12, 2011

I made an appointment with this company for a morning pick up for my boss and they NEVER showed!!
He missed his morning meeting and I did not hear the end of it. When he called to see why they did not meet him they said they were 5 minutes away. Five minutes came and went and when we called again they said that the car had broken down and they were not coming! They didnt even bother to call back to call and say they were not coming. Please avoid these people, do not let their professional website fool you. STAY AWAY!!

×
You were reading a complaint about Golden Class Limo.
Filing a new complaint about
×