Golden Class Limo - Worst Limo Service Ever!!
Golden Class Limo LLC in NY is the worst limo service ever!I called when I got off the plane and the guy said he would be outside (not in terminal w/ a sign like every other company I've used).
I had to call the guy 3 times & he ast in the car & watched me as I pulled 3 suitcases & put on his flashers by the 3rd call so I could find him, never once moving out of the driver seat! Then, told me my cc was declined, which was untrue & would drive me to ATM b/c would only take cash! Long story short, I finally had to call the cops b/c he said he was going to call saying I wouldn't pay him! Told him to go ahead & the cop laughed at him when he got there.
Every lie this guy tried to tell him backfired & basically the cop made them take a credit card payment.
Complete Nightmare!I've used MANY limo companies - none horrible like Golden Class Limo LLC!!!review #218713
You may also like
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "I cannot believe how Enterprise could release a car as filthy as the one they gave me. It even had someone's or some animal's hair all over the interior roof...."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "DO NOT USE! Our experience with Bruno and LKN Custom Hardwoods was horrible. The quality of work should be embarrassing. 1) Splintered cuts and gaps, with excessive wood fill 2)..."
- "I ordered a memory foam mattress from a reputable company in NC. It was shipped FedEx Ground (their choice, not mine) and arrived the next day. My wife was..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."