Golden Class Limo - Worst Limo Service Ever!!
Golden Class Limo LLC in NY is the worst limo service ever!I called when I got off the plane and the guy said he would be outside (not in terminal w/ a sign like every other company I've used).
I had to call the guy 3 times & he ast in the car & watched me as I pulled 3 suitcases & put on his flashers by the 3rd call so I could find him, never once moving out of the driver seat! Then, told me my cc was declined, which was untrue & would drive me to ATM b/c would only take cash! Long story short, I finally had to call the cops b/c he said he was going to call saying I wouldn't pay him! Told him to go ahead & the cop laughed at him when he got there.
Every lie this guy tried to tell him backfired & basically the cop made them take a credit card payment.
Complete Nightmare!I've used MANY limo companies - none horrible like Golden Class Limo LLC!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "BEWARE: Purchased washer/dryer combo from this Fraudulent Shyster. First use the washer flooded a newly remodeled laundry room. When we called in the complaint he was too busy to bother..."
- "Awful!!! First and last time coming to this place. The name of the place shouldnt be called fast fix it should be slow fix... it takes days to get your..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."